“Each of us is a unique strand in the intricate web of life and here to make a contribution” – Deepak Chopra
Connect with YOUR unique strand by signing up for one of our Winter Yoga sessions at the Mill! There’s something for everyone. Bring a friend for FREE during the first two weeks of classes, so grab a friend, partner or sibling and join us!
- Friday, 9:30-11:00 a.m. “YOGA FOR BOOMERS” with Lynn.
- Friday, 1:30-3:00 p.m. “CHAIR AND RESTORATIVE” with Lynn.
- Friday, 5:00-6:00 p.m. “DATE NIGHT” with Maxime.
- Saturday, 9:00-10:00 a.m. “YOGA FOR EVERY BODY” with Mary Jane.
- Sunday, 7:15-8:30 a.m. “EARLY BIRD HATHA” with Maxime.
Classes run January 15th to March 20th.
Our regular Sat/Sun 10:30-11:30 drop-in classes continue with our weekend warriors Mary Jane and Shelly.
Lululemon pants non-mandatory. 😛
For more info or to sign-up, please contact Dale at 819 459 1838 ext 115, or email email@example.com. Classes and parking at the Maclaren House. Namaste!