BE PART OF OUR CONTINUED SUCCESS!
At The Wakefield Mill Hotel & Spa our company is our people. That’s why we are dedicated to hiring outstanding individuals and empowering them to unlock their talent and creativity with a career they feel passionate about. We are looking for an exceptional person to join our fabulous SPA team. If you are a person who likes to smile, is friendly, outgoing, embrace team work and possess the “disease to please”, then we would like to hear from you.
The Wakefield Mill Hotel & Spa is ideally located in the splendid Gatineau Park, only 10 minutes from Gatineau and 20 minutes from Ottawa by auto route 5. The hotel boasts 42 beautiful and tranquil rooms, 2 dining options, our “Eau Vive” SPA as well as multiple meeting spaces and banquet halls.
- Responsible for answering the telephone & transferring calls
- Taking new reservations and/or modifications, cancellations
- Taking accurate messages
- Greeting customers
- Giving tours of the spa facility
- Scheduling appointments
- Notifying staff members of any customer cancellations and/or the arrival of any unscheduled visitors.
- Light administrative and clerical duties, such as opening and distributing mail, filing, data entry and the preparation of letters and documents.
- Meet and greet customers with a positive and friendly attitude.
- Properly register new reservations and/or modifications, cancellations
- Check in customers as they arrive for their scheduled appointments.
- Provide daily maintenance of the spa’s lobby and/or reception area. Caring for office furniture, plants and periodicals are some examples of these additional duties.
- A minimum of a high school diploma or equivalency is generally preferred
- Bilingual French/English
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Professionalism at all times is required
- Prior customer service or office experience is preferred.
- The ability to operate basic office equipment, such as a calculator, a fax machine, copy machine and scanner
- Knowledge of computers, software programs, e-mail and word processing software
- Physical Demands – Must be able to stand for up to 9 hours per shift. Walking is required. Length of time of these tasks may vary from day to day and task to task.
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality industry, employees may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the Hotel. In addition, attendance at all scheduled training sessions and meetings is required.
Please forward your cover letter and Resume to the attention of our Spa Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org