BE PART OF OUR CONTINUED SUCCESS!
The Wakefield Mill Hotel & Spa is looking for a dynamic Restaurant Manager to be part of its great team.
· Responsible for the quality of your department
· Develop a climate and sense of responsibility in the restaurant department
· You lead for example in your role of leader
· Establish and maintain effective internal controls and hotel standards
· Develop short- and long-term goals that are achievable, effective and measurable in your department
· Maintain budgeted financial objectives to ensure optimized profitability.
· Good knowledge of local competition and trends
· Perform evaluations, recruit, coach and lead your teams by improving productivity
· Submit weekly and monthly reports according to company requirements
· Offer promotions, sales, special events
· Enhance the customer experience with the quality of service offered by your team members
· Analytical tracking of daily operating results
· Track online comments and Online Reputation Management
· Create and develop work procedures and memos
· Creation and implementation of internal training program
· Minimum 5 years experience in high-end catering
· Experience in banquets and weddings would be an asset
· Experience in hotels and / or hotel restaurants
· Knowledge of Maitre D ‘
· Inspirational and positive management style
· Very good manager
· Good knowledge in financial analytics
· Productive, smiling, efficient and organized character
· Team leader who is not afraid to raise the sleeves to help his team if needed
· Proactive planner
· Flexibility and availability on weekends, evenings and public holidays in case of need
Please note that only applicants with a work permit in Canada will be considered for the position
Please forward your cover letter and Resume to the attention of our General Manager via email@example.com.