Spend a relaxing weekend or weekday getaway in the heart of Gatineau Park. Sample a little bit of everything The Mill does best: uniquely original cuisine, relaxing in the wine bar, enjoying the outdoors in our hot tubs, and savoring the comforts of our boutique spa
- Overnight accommodation – 2 nights;
- 3-course Table d’Hôte dinner in the Muse restaurant, for 1 night (Click here for menu detail);
- 35$ credit per person for our Bistro Heron;
- Full country breakfasts daily (Brunch on Sundays);
- Gratuities on your breakfast and Table d’Hôte dinner;
- 20$ Spa credit, per person;
- Outdoor parking;
- Use of outdoor pool & hot tubs.
- A valid credit card with expiry date is needed to confirm your reservation.
- A $100 deposit is required upon completion of your reservation.
- We kindly ask that you inform us of any cancellation, no later than 72 hours prior to arrival, local time.
- Passed this deadline, a cancellation fee, equivalent to 1 night’s stay per room booked, will be charged.
Please take note that our Spa Eau Vive is presently closed on Mondays.
Rates from $609
Eco River Lodge Park Room (1 queen bed)
Rates from $629
Eco River Lodge Park room (2 queen beds)
Rates from $629
River Grand Rooms in the Mill
Rates from $649
Eco River Lodge River Grand Rooms
Rates from $659
Book this package now
Surprise the most discriminating palate
Led by our Executive Chef, our restaurants Muse (fine cuisine) and Heron (bistro) offer dramatic menus based on traditional French and Québécois style, using local produce with exciting international influences.Details