Your Safety is Our Priority
We continue to follow all recommendations and mandates from the goverment. As of Oct 11th our municipality has entered a red zone of COVID-19 prevention methods. In addition to our already high standards of hotel cleanliness, we have introduced elevated hygiene and prevention measures to stem the spread of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and maintain a healthy and safe environment for our guests and employees.
- Our dining rooms are closed by govermnent mandate. Guest rooms are now furnished to enjoy our exquisite takeaway dining, delivered to the door of your room, by our service team. You may choose to order a bottle of wine or cocktails with your meal which will be delivered to your door as well.
- For the safety of our staff and our guests, we have temporarily suspended our housekeeping stay service. If you require more towels, shampoo or soap during your stay, there is a phone number to text and we will be happy to bring you those supplies.
- Hand Sanitizer provided in key public areas
- Increased cleaning frequency in public areas
- Social distancing enforced in all common areas
- Strengthened room cleaning protocols including extra disinfection of points of contact & bathroom areas
- Installing good hygiene practice reminders throughout the hotel
- Employees follow strict sanitation standards, including regular hand washing
- The Spa Eau Vive will be open to massages, facials, and body wraps only until further notice with options to have the massage held in our outdoor massage space in the Spa Forest
- Swimming pool /Jacuzzi will be closed until further notice
In the meantime we will continue to work towards being able to provide our guests with an exceptional experience in a safe and secure environment.