Your Safety is Our Priority
We are now in a GREEN level alert zone. Here is what that means for your experience here as a guest:
- Our restaurant and patios are open by reservation only with guest register, to guests of the hotel and outside guests.
- Please note our seating is limited.
- Indoor dining:
- Our indoor dining rooms are open to guests of the hotel and outside guests with reservation only and guest register.
- Our newest offering for outdoor dining our Starlight Chalets will be available for all guests of the hotel and outside guests for breakfast (add 30$) and for dinner (add 60$)
- Maximum 10 people per table from different households for indoor dining.
- 5- course discovery/tasting menu
- This menu will be available as of July 1st. We thank you for your patience as our kitchen and front-of-house team work hard towards a full reopening of all our services.
- Our hot tubs and Pool are open to guests for the hotel. Guests can reserve a 30-minute slot with reception when they reserve their room/.
- The following services are currently on offer
- Massages (no couples massages at this time)
- Pedicures (no couples pedicures until further notice)
- Body Treatments
General Sanitary measures
- For the safety of our staff and our guests, we have temporarily suspended our housekeeping in-stay service. If you require more towels, shampoo, or soap during your stay, there is a phone number to text and we will be happy to bring you those supplies.
- Hand Sanitizer provided in key public areas.
- Increased cleaning frequency in public areas.
- Social distancing enforced in all common areas.
- Strengthened room cleaning protocols including extra disinfection of points of contact & bathroom areas.
- Installing good hygiene practice reminders throughout the hotel.
- Employees follow strict sanitation standards, including regular hand washing.
In the meantime, we will continue to work towards being able to provide our guests with an exceptional experience in a safe and secure environment.