Your Safety is Our Priority
We continue to follow all recommendations from the National Public Health. In addition to our already high standards of hotel cleanliness, we have introduced elevated hygiene and prevention measures to stem the spread of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and maintain a healthy and safe environment for our guests and employees.
- Hand Sanitizer provided in key public areas
- Increased cleaning frequency in public areas
- Social distancing enforced in all common areas
- Strengthened room cleaning protocols including extra disinfection of points of contact & bathroom areas
- Installing good hygiene practice reminders throughout the hotel
- Employees follow strict sanitation standards, including regular hand washing
- The Muse and Heron restaurants will be open with strict physical distancing between the tables and a reduced occupancy
- The Spa Eau Vive will be open to massages only until further notice with options to have the massage held in our outdoor massage space in the Spa Forest
- Swimming pool /Jacuzzi will be Open
The Wakefield Mill will be Re-Opening on July 3rd, 2020.
In the meantime we will continue to work towards being able to provide our guests with an exceptional experience in a safe and secure environment.