You…and Your Best Friend
We want to ensure a safe comfortable stay for you and your fellow guests.
Please observe the following guidelines:
- Pets are only permitted in the Chalet 1840. Pets are therefore not permitted in The Mill Building or The Eco River Lodge.
- $35 per night will be charged to cover additional cleaning costs
- Maximum two pets per room
- We do not permit male cats that are not neutered (NO EXCEPTIONS) Documentation will be required at check-in.
- Only small to medium size cats or dogs are permitted (less than 75 lbs)
- Please keep your pet on a leash at all times in the public areas of the hotel. (Interior & Exterior)
- Pets are NOT permitted in the following areas: dining areas, restaurants, conference rooms, spa, hot tub and pool areas.
Located directly in front of the River Lodge area is the entrance to the Gatineau Park, and a wonderful area to walk your pet. There are kilometers of walking and hiking trails for you and your pet to enjoy.
You are responsible for cleaning up after your pet on and around the hotel property and in the Gatineau Park. Bags will be provided for your pet during your stay.
We prefer that your pet not be left unattended in your room. If you need to leave your pet unattended in your room, please inform the front desk and leave a contact number where you can be reached should your pet become agitated.
In order for the housekeeping team to service your room, please arrange a convenient time with the front desk when you and your pet will be out of the room.
Damages to the room caused by your pet will be added to your credit card.
Should your pet create a disturbance affecting the comfort of other guests, you will be expected to compensate the hotel for this loss of revenue.
We appreciate your cooperation and collaboration and we wish you and your pet a wonderful stay.