Be part of our success!
The Wakefield Mill hotel & Spa is now hiring Reservations Agents!
This position is Full-time, however we are looking for candidates that are available during the week as well as the weekend.
- Ensure effective and efficient reservation experience to aspiring and existing guests
- Handle online inventory and distribution, loading of group, negotiated and promotion rates under the direct supervision of the Rooms Divisions Director
- Works closely with the Sales team and event coordinator.
- Ensure all calls, e-mails, faxes and any other duties related to reservations and distribution are answered and resolved in a timely fashion.
- Answer inquiries pertaining to hotel services, registration of guests, spa and/or dining reservations, entertainment and travel directions.
- Enforce hotel and company credit policies.
- Make, confirm and cancel reservations, usually over telephone, fax or other reservation system; track and bill “no-show” guests.
- Use yield management polices to maximize revenue and occupancy.
- May perform duties of a general clerical nature within the hotel.
- Work closely with Management to implement strategies to maximize room revenue.
- Act as service Ambassador of the Wakefield Mill Hotel & Spa
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to use personal judgment and specialized knowledge to give information to people.
- Ability to shift easily and frequently from one activity to another – such as from typing, to searching in a directory, to using a telephone.
High School Diploma or equivalent
Reservations/Call centre experience, preferred.Customer Service experience, minimum 1 year
- Able to sit extended periods of time
- Use a computer for entire shift
- Talk on phone often
- Able to handle stressful situations
* Must be available to work weekends, evenings and holidays *
Please Note: This job posting is not an exclusive list of all job functions that will be asked to be performed from time to time. This is only a sample; you may be required to perform other duties as assigned by management
Please forward your cover letter and Resume to the attention of our General Manager, Mr. Andreas Spove firstname.lastname@example.org